We make a positive difference in the diverse communities we serve by connecting America’s families with resources that help them recover from the housing crisis and thrive.
- Hurricane Sandy Relief
- Foreclosure Prevention Workshops
- Borrower Help Centers and Network
- Take Root Community Stabilization Initiative
- Fraud Prevention
- Get the Facts on Homeownership
- Support for Service Members
- First Look Initiative
- Workforce Home BenefitSM
- Affordable Rental Housing
- Buy-A-HomeTM Initiative
Outreach and Diversity
- Workforce and Supplier Diversity
- Year Up Apprenticeships
- J.C Nalle Community School
- Habitat for Humanity
Freddie Mac's nonprofit spending creates and preserves affordable housing, prevents foreclosures, and strengthens communities.
The Freddie Mac Foundation complements our corporate community investments by funding nonprofits that are dedicated to making home a place where children and families thrive. The Foundation funds these nonprofits through an irrevocable trust that does not use any corporate or taxpayer funds.