Interested in Buying a Bank-Owned Home?
Helpful resources for buying a HomeSteps® home
Freddie Mac has thousands of homes available for sale across the country just waiting for new owners. So if you are considering homeownership, here are some resources to help you find a Freddie Mac-owned home:
- Visit http://www.homesteps.com, the real estate unit of Freddie Mac, where you can search for homes by city, price, state or number of bedrooms.
- Find a local agent or broker that is licensed to sell Freddie Mac homes.
- Register for our free HomeSteps HomeBase membership network and let it do the home hunting for you. As a member you'll receive custom property lists emailed you to weekly, along with information about new sales promotions and educational seminars.
- Follow HomeSteps on Facebook.
- Learn more about REO or bank-owned homes.
In addition to getting a well maintained home at a fair market value, you may be able to take advantage of some special offers such as our Home Warranty Incentive.