From the importance of good credit to budgeting and goal setting, this workshop offers solid information and hands-on activities to build money management skills. Participants will gain new insight into their spending and saving habits, learn how to avoid pitfalls, and develop strategies for financial success.
Workshop Agenda – Money Management
Workshop Lesson Plan – Money Management
Workshop Presentation – Money Management
Download our Instructor Guides and Consumer Workbooks. To receive the workshop presentation on a CD, simply view the Delivering the New and Improved CreditSmart pre-recorded Web cast, and complete the request form at the end of the session.
Reinforcement – Money Management
Looking for activities, games, and support material to reinforce your lesson? Find them here.
- Module 1: Your Credit and Why It Is Important
- Module 2: Managing Your Money
- Module 3: Goal Setting
- Goal Setting – Provide a role that the group needs to write a goal for. Then, have each participant write their own personal goal to take home with them.
- Module 8: Avoiding Credit Traps
- Show and Tell (Bring in personal direct mail solicitations.)
- Module 10: Planning for Your Future