Delivering the New and Improved CreditSmart
(Pre-recorded on June 25, 2008)
By viewing Delivering the New and Improved CreditSmart, a 90-minute pre-recorded Web conference, you will hear the latest improvements and learn how you can use it to meet the needs of your community. At the conclusion, you will be asked to complete a survey and provide us with your contact information so we can send you a copy of the new workshop presentation on a CD.
Please ensure you meet the following requirement:
- You have participated in a Freddie Mac sponsored CreditSmart instructor training and/or delivered CreditSmart consumer workshops for at least three months.
After viewing this Web conference, you will be equipped to do the following:
- Educate consumers using the latest version of CreditSmart.
- Advise homeowners on alternatives to foreclosure.
- Develop and customize agendas and lesson plans for your workshops.
- Learn about the newest curriculum module, "Preserving Homeownership: Protecting Your Home Investment," which covers topics from responsible homeownership to alternatives to foreclosure.
- Hear about the newest workshop tools that are available to support your teaching and reinforce your workshop participants' learning.
- Take a tour of the new online implementation and promotional guide for tips and tools for everything from planning to promoting your workshops.
To begin learning how CreditSmart has been improved to meet your needs, view the pre-recorded Web conference.