Reference Bills® Securities
Reference Bills® securities are unsecured general corporate obligations. This program supplements our Discount Notes program.
- Provide a predictable supply of short-term debt at popular maturities, from one-month through one-year
- Are offered in sizeable volumes on a regular, standardized issuance cycle
- One-month Reference Bills auctions will be optional each week, with a minimum of one auction per month. Three- and six-month Reference Bills will be auctioned every week. Auctions of 12-month Reference Bills securities will be optional each week
- Are globally sponsored and distributed
- Are intended to encourage active trading and market-making
- Facilitate term repo market development
- Are designed to offer predictable supply, pricing transparency and liquidity, thereby providing premium-quality alternatives to Treasury bills.
- Debt Funding Plans
- Outstanding Discount Notes & Reference Bills Securities
- Reference Bills Securities History (by Auction Date)
- Reference Bills Securities History (by Maturity Type)
No Warranties; Limitation of Liability
Although Freddie Mac attempts to provide useful information, Freddie Mac does not guarantee that the information posted on or linked to any Freddie Mac Web site is accurate, current or suitable for any particular purpose. Freddie Mac assumes no obligation to update or continue to post or link to the information. Freddie Mac does not guarantee that access to any Freddie Mac Web site will be uninterrupted, or that a Freddie Mac Web site cannot be tampered with by third parties. While Freddie Mac has implemented security measures designed to protect most information sent to the Freddie Mac Web sites, Freddie Mac does not guarantee that information sent to a Freddie Mac Web site will not be obtained, reviewed, disclosed or tampered with by third parties.
No Offer or Solicitation of Securities. Freddie Mac operates several Web sites, any one of which may include information related to, or referenced in the offering documentation for, certain Freddie Mac securities, including offering circulars and related supplements and agreements. Freddie Mac securities may not be eligible for offer or sale in certain jurisdictions or to certain persons. The Information is provided for your general information only, is current only as of its specified date and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. All Information regarding or relating to Freddie Mac securities is qualified in its entirety by the relevant offering circular and any related supplements. Investors should review the relevant offering circular and any related supplements before making a decision with respect to the purchase or sale of any security. In addition, before purchasing any security, please consult your legal and financial advisors for information about and analysis of the security, its risks and its suitability as an investment in your particular circumstances.