Forms and Electronic Documents
Uniform Mortgage Instruments
- Uniform Mortgage Instruments — The legal documents that must be used when originating mortgages to be sold to Freddie Mac and may be used when originating other mortgages. You will find the most recent security instruments, notes and riders, and loan application as referenced in Exhibit 4 of the Guide (Forms 3000-3999 and 5000-5999 and Forms 65-65A).
- Mortgage Document Management Forms – A convenient method to quickly obtain the 1034 series of forms pertaining to document custody.
- Residential Ground Lease Agreement
- Your Seller Performance Summary Reports.
- Nondisturbance and Attornment Agreement
- Private Mortgage Insurer Eligibility Requirements.
- Section 404 Notice Templates
- The automated submission system requires registration and a valid User ID and password. Please click on the applicable option:
- Need a registration code
- Have a registration code, but need to register
- Have registered, but need to change the registered user
- Have registered, but forgot the User ID and/or Password
A free Acrobat Reader "plug-in" is required to view and/or print some of the forms. Can't view the forms? Download Acrobat Reader (version 5.0 or greater) by clicking on the "Get Acrobat® Reader" icon below.