Home Possible® Mortgages
Strengthen your market potential with Home Possible Mortgages. Home Possible Mortgages are a responsible, low down payment mortgage option that will help you realize new possibilities to expand your mortgage business and help more borrowers realize their dream of homeownership.
Home Possible provides you with an easy and convenient way to expand your reach in rapidly growing markets for first-time homebuyers and low- to moderate-income borrowers. Increase your origination volume, lower your costs, and increase your Community Reinvestment Act-eligible volume.
- Stable monthly payments with our fixed-rate mortgages
- Reduced mortgage insurance coverage levels
- Flexible closing cost funding options
- No cash-out refinancing
- Additional flexibilities for teachers, firefighters, law enforcement officers, healthcare workers, and members of the United States Armed Forces
Home Possible Homeownership Education Requirement
Homeownership education is required for first-time homebuyers for purchase transaction Home Possible Mortgages.
This requirement stresses the importance of utilizing a curriculum that contains the minimum core content specified by the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling. These standards help ensure quality education and counseling is delivered with fairness and respect to homebuyers and homeowners.
- Explore the standards on the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling Web site