Home Value Suite Business and Technical Support
Production Environment System Availability
- Sunday 11:00 a.m. through Saturday 11:00 p.m. ET
- Saturday 11:01 p.m. through Sunday 10:59 a.m. ET
Freddie Mac Holidays – New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day - Closed
- Home Value Suite system will not be available.
- Technical support will not be available.
Production Environment Support
Business/Product Related Questions
Contact the sales team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connectivity Related Issues
For any production outages or connectivity issues that prevent your ability to connect to the application or technically receive results from the application, contact the Operations Center at (703) 456-5700. The Operations Center will work to resolve your issues as expeditiously as possible.
For clarity and to expedite the issue, please provide the following information to the Operations Center:
- Clearly identify that you are calling about Home Value Explorer (HVE) or Home Value Calibrator (Calibrator).
- Clearly identify your distributor name.
- Inform the Operations Center of the steps that you have taken to identify and resolve the connectivity issue on your end.
- Provide your name and contact information, so the Operations Center can keep you informed of the progress toward resolution.
Customer Testing Environment (CTE) System Availability
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 a.m. ET
- Saturdays and Sundays 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. ET
Customer Testing Environment (CTE) Support:
- Hours for support are 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.
- External customers should call the CTE System Status Line at (703) 918-5666 to obtain up-to-the-minute-status of the CTE environment.
- The CTE System Status Line will be updated at least once a day prior to 9:30 a.m. ET. If the CTE is down, the status line will be updated to reflect the outage and again after the issue has been resolved.
- If a customer is receiving an error and the status line is not updated, the customer should email the Technology Integration Consulting (TIC) team mailbox at email@example.com.
Generally, maintenance occurs during system down time. If maintenance is required during system hours, all distributors will be notified as quickly as possible.