Freddie Mac Facts
- Since 1970, Freddie Mac has made home possible more than 50 million times.
- More than half of all Freddie Mac mortgage purchases support housing for low- to moderate-income families. More than 90% of all the apartment units financed by Freddie Mac are for low- to moderate-income families.
- Corporate Responsibility Officer Magazine has named Freddie Mac to its list of "100 Best Corporate Citizens" for 2007, putting our company near the top of America's corporations based on environmental responsibility, corporate governance and ethics, fairness toward employees, accountability to local community, providing responsible products and service to customers and maintaining a healthy rate of return for investors.
- Since December 2003, we have increased the dividend on our common stock by 92%.
- Freddie Mac Foundation celebrated its 15th anniversary last year.
- Freddie Mac's annual Hoops for the Homeless event raised more than $900,000 for homeless families in 2006.
- Freddie Mac 2006 workplace awards:
"Best Companies for Minorities"
Latina Style Magazine
"Best Places for Women" Honorary"
Hispanic Business Inc.
"Top Companies for Diversity"
Business Ethics Magazine
"100 Best Corporate Citizens"
Washington Business Journal
"Top Local Corporate Philanthropists"