Classroom Workshop Information
Upcoming Campus Event Dates
- Freddie Mac Campus Live, Schaumburg, IL, May 4 -7, 2015
- Freddie Mac Campus Live, Boston, MA, June 1-4, 2015
Confirming Your Registration
Although you will receive notice that your request was received at the time you register, please wait for your confirmation letter before making travel and hotel reservations. Confirmation letters are sent by email or fax 3-4 weeks prior to the scheduled workshop.
- Full-day and half-day workshop fees include workshop materials and lunch
- When you register using your Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer number, the fee is automatically billed to the organization identified by that number
What To Wear
- Business or business casual is appropriate dress at all workshops.
- A sweater or jacket may be needed for your personal comfort, as we cannot control the temperatures in each classroom
If you need to cancel your registration: You may cancel, reschedule, or send someone in your place by sending an email to email@example.com. Your organization will be billed for applicable registration fees unless we receive your cancellation request at least five (5) business days before the training date.
If Freddie Mac cancels the training session, due to inclement weather or low attendance, we will immediately contact you via telephone or e-mail. Freddie Mac is not responsible for travel costs incurred in the case of class cancellation.