Quality Control Advisor
Quality Control Advisor®
Manage your post-funding quality control and remedy process.
Thank you for your interest in Freddie Mac Loan Advisor Suite®.
Please, tell us who you are:
Check the status of a loan review so you know where it is in the loan file review and remedy process.
Upload up to 20 documents and loan files at a time, and get immediate confirmation that we've received the documents.
Quickly and easily view all outstanding documentation requests. Immediately learn the status of loan file reviews. Track defects and see sample and deficiency trends.
Easily adjust filters to view your loan review summaries. See your top 5 deficiencies, top 10 missing documents types and missing document rate. Adapt reports to what you want to see in a certain month.
View and download your QC sample to get a jump start on your loan file requests. Track the status of your QC samples and view loan review status.
- Learn more about the benefits of Quality Control Advisor from our TipCast, “How Quality Control Advisor Answers 4 Common QC Questions.”
Quality Control Advisor’s three functions provide the following features:
- Loan File Management:
- Manage the complete QC loan file review process.
- Get summaries on loan file requests and loan file statuses.
- View and track different types of requested QC samples for a particular month.
- See your progress in fulfilling loan requests.
- Upload up to 20 loan files and missing documents at a time.
- Search for a loan or group of loans.
- Track the status of all outstanding documentation requests.
- Remedy Management:
- Access and monitor your remedy pipeline by easily tracking the status of your remedy requests and the appeals process.
- View copies of remedy letters associated with QC reviews.
- Manage repurchase late fees by tracking the number of days since the repurchase request.
- Management Reporting:
- View and manage your overall QC and remedy data through flexible reports and customizable dashboards.
- Export your QC and remedy data for further analysis.
- Identify loan manufacturing process deficiencies.
- Adapt your manufacturing process based on reports like Top 5 Deficiencies, Top 10 Missing Documents, Missing Document Rate and other trends.
- View your deficiency and sample trends.
- Learn more about the features of Quality Control Advisor from our TipCast, “How Quality Control Advisor Answers 4 Common QC Questions.”
- Quality Control Advisor FAQs
- TipCast: How Quality Control Advisor Answers 4 Common QC Questions
- Loan Advisor Suite Demo
- Loan Advisor Suite FAQs
- Registration Form
- Quality Control Web Page
- Quality Control Advisor Document Uploading Guide
- Quality Control Advisor Management Reporting Screens
- Hours of Operation
Everything you need to get started and get the most from our entire suite of products.
Be an Insider
Get the latest Loan Advisor Suite news delivered straight to your inbox.
Be an insider
Sign up to get the latest news on what's happening with Loan Advisor Suite.
You have been successfully added to our mailing list.