Giant PCs are single class pass-through securities that enable investors to manage their portfolios more efficiently by consolidating PCs into larger Giant PCs. Freddie Mac offers four types of Giant PCs: Fixed-rate Gold Giant PCs, Original Giant PCs (75-day fixed-rate), Adjustable-rate Mortgage (ARM) Giant PCs, and GNMA-backed Giant Securities.
- Giant PC Daily New Issues Report
This report contains selected data about the composition of Freddie Mac's newly issued Giant PCs. It is available one business day after the settlement day. All information is as of the Giant PC inception.
- Historical Giant Reports
These reports contain historical issuance data as well as underlying collateral information.
- Giant Security Lookup
Retrieve pool-level information on Giant PCs, including current and historical factors, original and current pool level data, underlying collateral information and related offering documents.
- Offering Circulars and Supplements
- Giant PCs Product Overview
- Giant Prefix Eligibility Chart
- PC Prefix Guide
- Giant PC Disclosure Calculations
- Payment Calculations
- Giant Glossary
- Loan-level Disclosure Variable Names and Descriptions
- List of Approved Dealers
- How to Become an Approved Dealer
- Contact Information for Giant Execution and Settlements
- Executing a Giant PC
- Giant Pricing, Settlement and Disclosure Guidelines
- Pooling Requirements