Giant Pricing, Settlement and Disclosure Guidelines
Transactions must be priced at least two days prior to settlement to receive standard pricing and, on an exception basis only, next day settlement transactions are assessed an additional fee. Freddie Mac does not offer same day settlement.
- For Giant transaction fees, please contact Freddie Mac Single-class Issuance at email@example.com.
- Giant fees are also available on Bloomberg at FMAC > Structured Products > Fees.
Collateral Data Delivery
Collateral data files for Giants must be transmitted using the Dealer Direct interface at least two business days prior to Giant settlement. Collateral files must conform to existing file format standards to ensure successful delivery.
FHLMC WASH/FMAC COLLATERAL
- Underlying Giant collateral should be delivered free to Freddie Mac's account.
- Giants PCs will be wired to the recipient either for free or delivery versus payment if any applicable fees are charged.
Giant PC settlements may only occur beginning one business day after the factor release through the last business day of the month with the exception of two business days prior to the last business day of the month (REMIC collateral delivery day).
- Final Giant PC disclosure is provided in the Giant Daily New Issue File the day after the Giant settlement date. The Giant Daily New Issue File is available at 6 a.m. ET.
- Final disclosure on Giants backed with same month settlement MultiLender PCs is available two days before Guarantor Month End.