Freddie Mac provides a full range of competitively priced, reliable loan products for the acquisition, refinance or moderate rehabilitation of multifamily communities.
Includes fixed-rate and floating-rate loans, loans in lease-up and with moderate property upgrades, manufactured housing community loans, student housing loans, supplemental loans, and others. Learn more
Includes seniors housing property loans, including independent living properties, assisted living properties, and properties with skilled nursing or memory care.
Includes loans in amounts from $1 million to $5 million with streamlined processes during pricing, underwriting, closing and funding.
Includes loans for financing in underserved areas that are affordable to families with low- and very-low-income including cash loans, bond credit enhancements, and purchases of tax-
- Simple is Better: SBL Loan Document Updates October 06, 2015
- SBL Monthly Update October 05, 2015
- New Guide Bulletin Published September 25, 2015
- New Market Outlook Sees Robust Growth Continuing October 6, 2015 – by Steve Guggenmos
- Our New Green Rebate Offering - Go Green and Save in More Ways Than One September 15, 2015 – by Mitchell Resnick
- $1 Billion and Counting September 10, 2015 – by Steve Johnson
- NCSHA 2015 Annual Conference September 26-29 – Nashville, TN
- 2015 NMHC Student Housing Conference & ExpositionSeptember 28-30 – Phoenix, AZ
- 25th NIC National Conference September 30-October 2 – Washington, DC
Get the latest emails on Multifamily news, updates, alerts, and new training and education opportunities.