Freddie Mac provides a full range of competitively priced, reliable loan products for the acquisition, refinance or moderate rehabilitation of multifamily communities.
Includes fixed-rate and floating-rate loans, loans in lease-up and with moderate property upgrades, manufactured housing community loans, student housing loans, supplemental loans, and others. Learn more
Includes seniors housing property loans, including independent living properties, assisted living properties, and properties with skilled nursing or memory care.
Includes loans in amounts from $1 million to $5 million with streamlined processes during pricing, underwriting, closing and funding.
Includes loans for financing in underserved areas that are affordable to families with low- and very-low-income including cash loans, bond credit enhancements, and purchases of tax-
- New Guide Bulletin Published April 29, 2016
- SBL: Tracking Loan Production and Underwriting with Business Days April 18, 2016
- B2B Portal Launched April 14, 2016
- Going with the Flow: Houston's Multifamily Market Adapts to Oil Drop March 17, 2016 – by Steve Guggenmos
- San Francisco Affordable Housing February 16, 2016 – by David Leopold
- Outlook 2016: The Momentum Continues February 10, 2016 – by Steve Guggenmos
- Which is More Affordable: Renting or Homeownership? January - February 2016
- 2016 Multifamily Housing Outlook February 10, 2016
- Multifamily Outlook Second Half 2015 October 5, 2015
- Central Region Seller Workshop May 10, 2016 – Chicago, IL
- 2016 Customer Conference October 17-19, 2016 – Miami, FL
Don’t Miss Out. Subscribe Now!