Freddie Mac provides a full range of competitively priced, reliable loan products for the acquisition, refinance or moderate rehabilitation of multifamily communities.
Includes fixed-rate and floating-rate loans, loans in lease-up and with moderate property upgrades, manufactured housing community loans, student housing loans, supplemental loans, and others. Learn more
Includes seniors housing property loans, including independent living properties, assisted living properties, and properties with skilled nursing or memory care.
Includes loans in amounts from $1 million to $5 million with streamlined processes during pricing, underwriting, closing and funding.
Includes loans for financing in underserved areas that are affordable to families with low- and very-low-income including cash loans, bond credit enhancements, and purchases of tax-
- A Market Leader in Targeted Affordable Housing February 02, 2016
- $2.6 Billion: A Big Launch for Small Loans February 02, 2016
- Affordable Housing and Small Balance Loans are Standouts in Banner Year for Multifamily February 02, 2016
- Outlook 2016: The Momentum Continues February 10, 2016 – by Steve Guggenmos
- Rental Housing Demand Surges, Confirms Importance of Our Workforce Housing January 5, 2016 – by Steve Guggenmos
- On the Move in the Windy City November 2, 2015 – by David Leopold
- 2016 Multifamily Housing Outlook February 10, 2016
- Profile of Today's Renter November 17, 2015
- Multifamily Outlook Second Half 2015 October 5, 2015
- CREFC – Industry Leaders ConferenceJanuary 11-13, 2016 – Miami Beach, FL
- NMHC Annual Meeting January 19-21, 2016 – Washington, DC
- MBA Commercial Real Estate/Multifamily Housing Convention (CREF)January 31-February 3 – Orlando, FL
Don’t Miss Out. Subscribe Now!