Freddie Mac provides a full range of competitively priced, reliable loan products for the acquisition, refinance or moderate rehabilitation of multifamily communities.
Includes fixed-rate and floating-rate loans, loans in lease-up and with moderate property upgrades, manufactured housing community loans, student housing loans, supplemental loans, and others. Learn more
Includes seniors housing property loans, including independent living properties, assisted living properties, and properties with skilled nursing or memory care.
Includes loans in amounts from $1 million to $5 million with streamlined processes during pricing, underwriting, closing and funding.
Includes loans for financing in underserved areas that are affordable to families with low- and very-low-income including cash loans, bond credit enhancements, and purchases of tax-
- Revolving Credit Facility Helps Build Customer Relationships July 15, 2016
- New Money to Preserve Affordable Housing July 08, 2016
- New Guide Bulletin Published June 30, 2016
- How One Borrower Delivers Workforce Housing July 15, 2016 – by Peter Giles
- Mid-Year Update July 15, 2016 – by John Cannon
- Face-to-Face Makes All the Difference July 15, 2016 – by Michael Patterson
- Which is More Affordable: Renting or Homeownership? January - February 2016
- 2016 Multifamily Housing Outlook February 10, 2016
- Multifamily Outlook Second Half 2015 October 5, 2015
- Asset Management & Operations Servicer WorkshopJuly 20, 2016 – McLean, VA
- 2016 Customer Conference October 17-19, 2016 – Miami, FL
Don’t Miss Out. Subscribe Now!