Freddie Mac provides a full range of competitively priced, reliable loan products for the acquisition, refinance or moderate rehabilitation of multifamily communities.
Includes fixed-rate and floating-rate loans, loans in lease-up and with moderate property upgrades, manufactured housing community loans, student housing loans, supplemental loans, and others. Learn more
Includes seniors housing property loans, including independent living properties, assisted living properties, and properties with skilled nursing or memory care. Learn more
Includes loans in amounts from $1 million to $5 million with streamlined processes during pricing, underwriting, closing and funding. Learn more
Includes loans for financing in underserved areas that are affordable to families with low- and very-low-income including cash loans, bond credit enhancements, and purchases of tax-exempt loans. Learn more
- New Guide Bulletin Published June 30, 2015
- Upgraded Affordability Test June 18, 2015
- Save the Date: Our 2015 Customer Conference, October 15-16 in Chicago June 10, 2015
- JCHS Study: Multifamily Fundamentals Stay Strong, Renter Pressures Increase July 10, 2015 – by Steve Guggenmos
- Freddie Mac and Workforce Housing July 6, 2015 – by John Cannon
- Will Austin and Nashville Keep Topping the Charts? June 26, 2015 – by Steve Guggenmos
- 24th Annual International Networking Roundtable for Manufactured Housing Industry September 9-11 – San Diego, CA
- 2015 NHMC Fall Board of Directors and Advisory Committee Meeting September 15-17 – Washington, DC
- NCSHA 2015 Annual Conference September 26-29 – Nashville, TN
Get the latest emails on Multifamily news, updates, alerts, and new training and education opportunities.