We are happy to help you find the information you need. See the list below for assistance with our most common questions, call 1-866-MultiFM (1-866-685-8436), available from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, Monday through Friday, or use the Contact Form below.
- How do I reset my passwords/ update my email address information?
- How can I start/stop receiving e-mail messages from Freddie Mac Multifamily?
- Origination and Underwriting System (OUS)
- General Loan Information (GLI)
- MultiSuite for Investor Reporting
- How can I access the password-protected content on FreddieMac.com?
- Where can I find additional technical support resources on FreddieMac.com?
If you are not a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer, you can sign-up for our News Center RSS feed, which will send you an email whenever we post a news article on our site. Look for the green "Get RSS Feed" button at the upper right corner of our News Center page.
If you are a Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer, to receive e-mail messages from Freddie Mac’s Multifamily Division, as well as access the secure (password-protected) content on FreddieMac.com, you must be registered in our Online Registration system. Contact your company's systems administrator to obtain a user name and password and your e-mail address will be added to our distribution list.
If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, please have your system administrator remove your credentials from the Online Registration system. Please note, however, that by doing so, you will no longer be able to access our secure content, as well as:
To access password-protected documents on FreddieMac.com, you will need to obtain a MultiSuite username and password that can be provided by your company’s systems administrator. To access the Seller/Servicer Guide on AllRegs, new users should contact their system administrators to receive a subscriber ID. Next, go to AllRegs to register by entering your email address. You will then receive a message requesting your subscriber ID. Once this registration process is completed, you will receive an AllRegs password. You may also contact 1-866-MultiFM (1-866-685-8436) for assistance.
Products and Services
- Where can I find Freddie Mac’s Multifamily product information and term sheets?
- Who is my regional Program Plus®, Seniors Housing, or Targeted Affordable Housing (TAH) contact at Freddie Mac?
- Where can I find Seller/Servicer Guide forms and documents?
- Who are Freddie Mac’s approved Program Plus, Seniors Housing, and TAH Seller/Servicers?
- Where can I find Freddie Mac’s training and event information?
Elements marked * are required.