We are happy to help you find the information you need. See the list below for assistance with our most common questions, call 1-866-MultiFM (1-866-685-8436), available from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, Monday through Friday, or use the Contact Form below.
- How do I reset my passwords/ update my email address information?
- How can I start/stop receiving e-mail messages from Freddie Mac Multifamily?
- How can I access the password-protected content on FreddieMac.com?
- Where can I find additional technical support resources on FreddieMac.com?
To receive e-mails on Multifamily news, updates, alerts, and training opportunities, register using our Multifamily News Subscription Center. To opt-in, provide us with basic contact information and subscribe to the news alerts that you would like to receive on a regular basis.
To change your subscription categories or unsubscribe, simply click on “Manage Subscription" or "One-Click Unsubscribe" at the bottom of your most recent e-mail.
If you are a Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer, you may access password-protected documents and files on FreddieMac.com by obtaining a username and password that can be provided by your company's system administrator. To access the Seller/Servicer Guide on AllRegs, new users should contact their system administrators to receive a subscriber ID. Next, go to AllRegs to register by entering your email address. You will then receive a message requesting your subscriber ID. Once this registration process is completed, you will receive an AllRegs password. You may also contact 1-866-MultiFM (1-866-685-8436) for assistance.
Products and Services
- Where can I find Freddie Mac’s Multifamily product information and term sheets?
- Who is my regional Program Plus®, Seniors Housing, Targeted Affordable Housing (TAH), Asset Management, Operations, or Loan Accounting contact at Freddie Mac?
- Where can I find Seller/Servicer Guide forms and documents?
- Who are Freddie Mac’s approved Program Plus, Seniors Housing, and TAH Seller/Servicers?
- Where can I find Freddie Mac’s training and event information?
Elements marked * are required.