We are happy to help you find the information and contacts you need. See the list of the most common questions below for assistance or see the For Additional Support section below.
- How do I reset my passwords/ update my email address information?
- How can I start/stop receiving e-mail messages from Freddie Mac Multifamily?
- How can I access the password-protected content on FreddieMac.com?
- Where can I find additional technical support resources on FreddieMac.com?
How do I start/stop receiving e-mail messages from Freddie Mac Multifamily?
To receive e-mails on Multifamily news, updates, alerts, and training opportunities, register using our Multifamily News Subscription Center. To opt-in, provide us with basic contact information and subscribe to the news alerts that you would like to receive on a regular basis.
To change your subscription categories or unsubscribe, simply click on “Manage Subscription" or "One-Click Unsubscribe" at the bottom of your most recent e-mail.
How can I access the password-protected content on FreddieMac.com?
If you are a Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer, you may access password-protected documents and files on FreddieMac.com by obtaining a username and password that can be provided by your company's system administrator. To access the Seller/Servicer Guide on AllRegs, new users should contact their system administrators to receive a subscriber ID. Next, go to AllRegs to register by entering your email address. You will then receive a message requesting your subscriber ID. Once this registration process is completed, you will receive an AllRegs password. You may also contact 1-866-MultiFM (1-866-685-8436) for assistance.
General Information, Products and Services
- How do I become a Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer?
- Where can I find Freddie Mac’s Multifamily product information and term sheets?
- Who is my regional Program Plus®, Seniors Housing, Manufactured Housing Loan, Small Balance Loan, Targeted Affordable Housing (TAH), or Asset Management & Operations contact at Freddie Mac?
- How do I get a copy of the Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide?
- Where can I find the Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide forms and documents?
- Who are Freddie Mac’s approved Program Plus, Targeted Affordable Housing, Seniors Housing and Small Balance Loan lenders?
- Where can I find Freddie Mac’s training and event information?
How do I become a Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer?
Check the information on our Becoming a Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer page.
How do I get a copy of the Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide?
Approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicers have access to the Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide through AllRegs.com. If you don’t have access, contact your system administrator(s) for access.
If you are not a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer, contact AllRegs at 1(800)848-4904 or AllRegs.com; subscriptions cost approximately $750 per year.
- How can I obtain financing for the purchase of a multifamily property?
- Where can I find current interest rates for loans on multifamily properties?
- Where can I get access to Freddie Mac Multifamily product information?
- I am a multifamily borrower; how are prepayment charges calculated on Freddie Mac Multifamily loans?
- I am a Freddie Mac borrower and Freddie Mac is on the lien for my property; I need you to look up my information.
- Does Freddie Mac offer second mortgages for multifamily properties? Where can I find more information on second mortgages?
- Where can I learn more about multifamily properties owned (REO) by Freddie Mac for sale?
How can I obtain financing for the purchase of a multifamily property?
If you are interested in purchasing a multifamily property (which has 5 or more units) and need financing, there are a number of approved Freddie Mac Multifamily lenders with whom Freddie Mac does business. Please contact them to assist you with getting this process started.
Where can I find current interest rates for loans on multifamily properties?
Interest rates are subject to change and based on a variety of factors. For current estimations on rates, please contact one of our approved Multifamily lenders.
I am a multifamily borrower; how are prepayment charges calculated on Freddie Mac Multifamily loans?
If you are a Freddie Mac Multifamily borrower, you should contact the servicer of your loan for specific details about any applicable prepayment charges or refer to your Freddie Mac Multifamily note.
If you are not yet a Freddie Mac Multifamily borrower, you can review the prepayment provisions of the Freddie Mac Multifamily form notes located on the Loan Execution Documents page of the Freddie Mac website.
I am a Freddie Mac borrower and Freddie Mac is on the lien for my property; I need you to look up my information.
Contact the servicer of the loan for the applicable information.
Does Freddie Mac offer second mortgages for multifamily properties? Where can I find more information on second mortgages?
We offer supplemental loans for qualifying properties. If you are interested in a supplemental loan, reach out to the Freddie Mac lender that originated the current mortgage on the property.
- Where can I find help regarding my single-family mortgage?
- How do I become a vendor or supplier?
- How do I apply for employment at Freddie Mac?
Call our Multifamily Service Desk at 1-866-MultiFM (1-866-685-8436), available from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, Monday through Friday, or use the Contact Form.
Elements marked * are required.