Freddie Mac provides a full range of competitively priced, reliable loan products for the acquisition, refinance or moderate rehabilitation of multifamily communities.
Includes fixed-rate and floating-rate loans, loans in lease-up and with moderate property upgrades, manufactured housing community loans, student housing loans, supplemental loans, and others. Learn more
Includes seniors housing property loans, including independent living properties, assisted living properties, and properties with skilled nursing or memory care.
Includes loans in amounts from $1 million to $5 million with streamlined processes during pricing, underwriting, closing and funding.
Includes loans for financing in underserved areas that are affordable to families with low- and very-low-income including cash loans, bond credit enhancements, and purchases of tax-
- New Refinance Test Effective Today December 01, 2015
- Credit Policy Bulletin November 30, 2015
- MultiSuite for Investor Reporting (MSIR) November 25, 2015
- On the Move in the Windy City November 2, 2015 – by David Leopold
- What Women (in Multifamily) Want October 29, 2015 – by Debby Jenkins
- New Market Outlook Sees Robust Growth Continuing October 6, 2015 – by Steve Guggenmos
- AHF Live November 18-20 – Chicago, IL
- CREFC – Industry Leaders ConferenceJanuary 11-13, 2016 – Miami Beach, FL
- NMHC Annual Meeting January 19-21, 2016 – Washington, DC
Don’t Miss Out. Subscribe Now!