Freddie Mac provides a full range of competitively priced, reliable loan products for the acquisition, refinance or moderate rehabilitation of multifamily communities.
Includes fixed-rate and floating-rate loans, loans in lease-up and with moderate property upgrades, manufactured housing community loans, student housing loans, supplemental loans, and others. Learn more
Includes seniors housing property loans, including independent living properties, assisted living properties, and properties with skilled nursing or memory care.
Includes loans in amounts from $1 million to $5 million with streamlined processes during pricing, underwriting, closing and funding.
Includes loans for financing in underserved areas that are affordable to families with low- and very-low-income including cash loans, bond credit enhancements, and purchases of tax-
- SBL Guide Addendum Being Integrated Into the Seller/Servicer Guide June 20, 2016
- Update to SBL Market Tiers June 15, 2016
- Small Balance Loans Production Update June 06, 2016
- An Affordable Housing Solution for Renters and Homeowners June 17, 2016 – by Kelly Brady
- Going with the Flow: Houston's Multifamily Market Adapts to Oil Drop March 17, 2016 – by Steve Guggenmos
- San Francisco Affordable Housing February 16, 2016 – by David Leopold
- Which is More Affordable: Renting or Homeownership? January - February 2016
- 2016 Multifamily Housing Outlook February 10, 2016
- Multifamily Outlook Second Half 2015 October 5, 2015
Small Balance Loan Lab June 21-22, 2016 – Chicago, IL
- Seniors Housing Seller Workshop July 13, 2016 – Chicago, IL
- Asset Management & Operations Servicer WorkshopJuly 20, 2016 – McLean, VA
- 2016 Customer Conference October 17-19, 2016 – Miami, FL
Don’t Miss Out. Subscribe Now!