Presentations & Data
Refer to Freddie Mac Multifamily presentations and data for important current and historical information about securities and other offerings.
Freddie Mac Multifamily Securitization Overview
Updated with Year-end 2017 data
These presentations include an introduction and overview of the Freddie Mac Multifamily business, including K-Deal and other types of mortgage-backed securities. They also include snapshots of our business and collateral credit quality.
- Financing Affordable Units
- Fitch Servicer Ratings
- Morningstar Risk Assessment Report
- Multifamily Securitization Investor Presentation
- Multifamily Value Add Loan Securitization Presentation
- Multifamily Securitization Program Volume
- New Business Activity
- PC Investor Presentation
- Seniors Housing
- Small Balance Loan (SBL)
- S&P Servicer Ratings
- TEL Securitization Investor Presentation (ML Certificates)
The Multifamily Loan Performance Database provides historical information on a subset of the Freddie Mac Multifamily whole loan portfolio since 1994. It also includes information on original loan terms; identifiers for prepaid loans, defaulted loans and delinquencies; property information; and dates of real estate owned (REO) sales.
- K-Deal Performance
- Loan Performance Database Overview and Data Dictionary
- Loan Performance Dataset
- Loan Performance Dataset Loss Summary
- Small Balance Loan-Deal Performance
Browse our original research and analysis on a variety of industry topics as well as economic outlooks on our Research page.