Presentations & Data
Refer to Freddie Mac Multifamily presentations and data for important current and historical information about securities and other offerings.
These presentations include an introduction and overview of the Freddie Mac Multifamily business, including K-Deal and other types of mortgage-backed securities. They also include snapshots of our business and collateral credit quality.
- Financing Affordable Units
- Fitch Servicer Ratings
- Morningstar Risk Assessment Report
- Multifamily Production Capped/Uncapped Analysis
- Multifamily Securitization Investor Presentation
- Multifamily Securitization Program Volume
- New Business Activity
- Seniors Housing
- Small Balance Loan (SBL)
- S&P Servicer Ratings
- TEL Securitization Investor Presentation (ML Certificates)
The Multifamily Loan Performance Database provides historical information on a subset of the Freddie Mac Multifamily whole loan portfolio since 1994. It also includes information on original loan terms; identifiers for prepaid loans, defaulted loans and delinquencies; property information; and dates of real estate owned (REO) sales.
- K-Deal Performance
- Loan Performance Database Overview and Data Dictionary
- Loan Performance Dataset
- Loan Performance Dataset Loss Summary
- Small Balance Loan-Deal Performance
Browse our original research and analysis on a variety of industry topics as well as economic outlooks on our Research page.