Multifamily Securities Investor Access
Investor Access is an online tool that provides investors and analysts with information related to Freddie Mac’s K-Deal mortgage-backed securities and their underlying collateral. The available data includes the standard Investor Reporting Package provided on a monthly basis by the master servicer and trustee for a given security issuance. For a single deal or a portfolio, this tool provides a combination of standard and custom reporting capabilities.
Loan Performance Database
The Database provides historical information on a subset of the Freddie Mac Multifamily whole loan portfolio since 1994. It includes information on original loan terms; identifiers for prepaid loans, defaulted loans and delinquencies; property information; and dates of real estate owned (REO) sales.
- Multifamily Loan Performance Database Overview and Data Dictionary
- Multifamily Loan Performance Dataset
- Multifamily Loan Performance Dataset Loss Summary
The presentation includes an introduction and overview of the Freddie Mac Multifamily business and K-Deal mortgage backed securities. It includes K-Deal snapshots and collateral credit quality.
- Freddie Mac Loan Settlement Volume
- Freddie Mac Servicer Report from Fitch Ratings
- Investor Access Quick Start Tips
- Investor Inquiries
- Loan Settlement Volume and LTV at Maturity Analysis
- Multifamily Securities Investor Access Desk Reference Manual
- Multifamily Securities Investor Access Training Webex