Selecting the Correct Loan Submission Template (LST)
Last Modified 04/01/2014
Whether you require a Loan Submission Template for a quote or as part of a Preliminary or Full Underwriting Package submission, you will need to use one of three Freddie Mac Loan Submission Templates (LSTs).
Select and Download the Correct LST Directly from Graphic Below
Please carefully review the interactive graphic below to determine which LST is the right one, and click on the appropriate LST icon (center) to immediately download the template. Please also see the additional LST job aids and resources for each separate template listed below.
Job Aid for All LSTs
Job Aids and Resources for LST 2.1(ver.October2013):
- TAH Seller Training Deck 2.1(ver.March2014)
- Difference Between LST 1.6 and 2.1(ver.October2013)
- What’s New in LST 2.1(ver.October2013)
- OUS Program Plus Seller Training Deck for LST 2.1(ver.October2013)
Job Aids and Resources for LST 1.6
- Entering Supplemental Loan Data in LST 1.6
- What's New in TAH LST 1.6
- What's New in Prior Approval Conventional Cash LST 1.6
- TAH One Form
- Using the TAH One Form Utility
Job Aids and Resources for LST 1.23 (Seniors):
If you have questions about accessing any of these templates, please call 1-866-MultiFM (1-866-685-8436) from 8:00 am and 8:00 pm E.T Monday through Friday. For other non-critical or administrative questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.