Loan Submission Template Version 1.4 Effective Immediately
June 29, 2011
On June 9, 2011,we published version 1.4 of the Loan Submission Template (LST) on MultiSuite®. We recommend that you download and transition to this new version of LST now to avoid delays in processing your deals.
We will accept earlier versions of the LST though July 7, 2011. If you upload an earlier version through July 7, you will receive a warning message that your LST is out of date, but it will still be processed. Beginning July 8, 2011, we will only accept LST v1.4 for new deals. If you upload an earlier version of the template on or after July 8, you will receive an error message and it will not be processed.
Our Origination and Underwriting System (OUS) supports Excel file formats from Microsoft Excel version 2003 and earlier with the.xls filename. If you are using a later version of Microsoft Excel that defaults to the .xlsx file format, you will need to submit your template in the Excel 2003 .xls format using the following steps:
- Right click on the above loan submission template link and select 'Save Target as...' from the drop-down list.
- The template will automatically prompt you to save with the correct .xls file extension. Please do not change the .xls file extension.
- Save the template to your preferred network drive or hard drive location.
- To use the template, launch Microsoft Excel 2003 Pro or newer version, and open the template using the File, Open menu option.
- When the security warning box pops up, click the 'Enable Macros' button.
- You will be prompted to select a product type. Select either 'Prior Approval Conventional Cash' or 'Targeted Affordable Housing and Bonds' and click 'OK.'
- All the tabs corresponding to the selected product will be displayed and you can begin using the template.
If you have any questions about LSTv1.4, please contact 866-MULTIFM [866-685-8436] for assistance.