New Seniors Housing Loan Submission Template (Version 1.23) Available Online
November 27, 2012
Freddie Mac recently released a new Seniors Housing Loan Submission Template (version 1.23), which replaces version 1.22 effective immediately. We recommend that you download and transition to this new version of Seniors LST (v1.23) to avoid delays in processing your deals.
If you upload an earlier version through January 31, 2013 it will still be processed. Beginning February 1, 2013, however, we will only accept LST v1.23 for Seniors Housing deals.
Some of the enhancements to LST v1.23 include:
- LST v1.23 automatically opens to the Instructions tab where you will find general guidelines for completing the worksheets and printing information.
- Two new worksheets, Quote Scenario #2 and Commercial Rent Roll, have been added. Instructions for completing them are provided at the top of each new worksheet.
- A new Operator Information section, as well as new drop-down options, have been added to the Input Sheet.
- A revised Proforma NOI Underwriting column has been added to the Income and Expense (I&E) Tab, which includes several new line items and eliminates several unnecessary items.
- The Collections tab has been updated with a new table and column headings that include Current Dollar Vacancy and the Current Percentage of GPR.
For additional information on these enhancements and new information you will be required to provide, please see our job aids entitled: What’s New in the Seniors Housing Loan Submission Template LST v1.23 and Seniors Housing Loan Submission Template LST v1.23 Tips and Tricks.
If you have any questions about the new Seniors Housing LSTv1.23, please contact Mary Scanlon at (212) 418-8929 for assistance.