Announcing Seller Training in April 2013 – Package Compliance, Submission Best Practices, and Selling the Freddie Mac Execution
February 19, 2013
Building on the success of last year's sessions, we're excited to announce this year's Seller Training, which will be held this April in each of our Regions. Like last year's sessions, the 2013 training will provide updated guidance on how to submit a successful loan package that achieves quicker turnaround. It also features instruction on selling the Freddie Mac execution more effectively.
The day will start with a morning session on loan packages for all participants that provides pointers on how to avoid common errors, resolve issues and achieve a faster outcome.
In the afternoon, we will offer two concurrent sessions:
- Basic package instructions for underwriters and production analysts, including tips for completing the new 2.1 version of the Loan Submission Template (LST) and the Underwriting Checklist.
- New for 2013, training for originators, including the latest updates on our securitization program, market-leading Revolving Credit Facility, and how Freddie Mac servicing standards enhance the borrower experience.
We strongly encourage you to participate in your Region's session. However, you can register for a session in another Region if your Region's session date is not feasible for your schedule. Register now:
- McLean, VA (Southeast) – Wednesday, April 3
- Chicago, IL (Central) – Tuesday, April 9
- New York, NY (Northeast) – Tuesday, April 16
- Los Angeles, CA (Western) – Thursday, April 18
At least one of us will participate in each regional session; we look forward to seeing strong attendance from Seller analysts, underwriters, and originators.
John Cannon, Senior Vice President, Multifamily Production, Sales & Marketing
Debby Jenkins, Vice President, Multifamily Underwriting