Retirement of Earlier LST Versions and LST 2.1 Reminders
March 21, 2013
Now that we have completed our recent Loan Submission Template (LST) training, we’re announcing the upcoming retirement of two older versions of the LST template.
LST v1.4 and v1.5.1 will be Retired on April 22
- As of April 22, we will no longer accept deals submitted in two earlier versions of the LST-- LST v1.4 and LST v1.5.1.
- As a result, on April 22, you will no longer be able to complete an LST submission with either version. If you try to enter (or have already entered) a loan in these template versions, you will need to re-enter and re-upload the deal with the current LST 1.5.2 template. We’re making you aware of this issue today to ensure that you are prepared for this change and can avoid that additional effort.
- The LST v1.4 and v1.5.1 versions of the LST were removed from our website earlier this year. The best way to avoid using the incorrect template is to be sure you are only downloading it from our Selecting the Correct Loan Submission Template page whenever you begin work on a new deal. This was provided to you following training. It also contains new job aids and resources for each LST version.
LST 2.1 Reminders
- Please remember that you should now use our new LST 2.1 template for any deal with products and attributes meeting the criteria we provided to you in training. The Selecting the Correct Loan Submission Template page includes a graphic on the page to help you to quickly determine whether your deal product and attributes meet the LST 2.1 criteria.
- When submitting v2.1 LST as part of the Underwriting Package, please be sure to upload the LST and Images to the Miscellaneous Folder within the OUS File Cabinet instead of the Document Management System (DMS). This process change and requirements for uploading individual files for images were part of the recent OUS LST v2.1 training and are explained in the Image File Requirements document.
- The most recent version of our LST Tips and Tricks document is also available on the Selecting the Correct Loan Submission Template page. This document will give you 15 of the most common issues when uploading or completing the LSTs.
LST Questions and Support
If you have questions about the timing of template retirement or which template to use, please contact your Regional Producer or Underwriter. If you have technical questions about using the LST 2.1 or 1.5.2 templates, please call 1-866-MultiFM(1-866-685-8436) from 8:00 am and 8:00 pm ET Monday through Friday. For other non-critical or administrative questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.