Consent Request Tracker Tool Enhancements and Training Coming June 6
May 17, 2013
On June 10, 2013, we will launch an upgraded Consent Request Tracker (CRT) tool, which all Primary, Master and Special Servicers use to enter general transaction information, comments and date milestones for all types of Freddie Mac Mortgages. The new CRT features focus on usability enhancements and automation of information that make the tool easier for you to use.
Highlights of New CRT Features
Below are highlights of a few of the new features that you will see when you log in to CRT on Monday, June 10, 2013.
- Pre-population of Loan Data: Many of the key fields for each loan will already be populated in CRT, eliminating the need for you to manually enter this information.
- Automated Emails: Specific date fields drive the automatic generation of emails to transaction parties, alerting them that a request is ready for review. As an example, the Primary Servicer enters the date that they submit a package to the Master Servicer and a message automatically is sent to the Master Servicer via their email inbox. Emails are generated throughout the process, including when the Special Servicer approves a package. This action by the Special Servicer triggers an automatic email to the Master Servicer.
- Key Loan Information: You will notice a new block of information
- Comments Section: The free form text box in which you enter comments
- Data Rules: We have added some business rules to foster better data integrity. You can be sure that you have the most current and accurate information in front of you on each screen.
- User Screens: There are separate screens
- Supplemental Finance Tracking: We created new functionality for tracking of all Supplemental Financing Packages. All transaction parties can now monitor the timing of each supplemental transaction.
- Notice Screen: General information for all CRT users will be posted in the new Notice Screen Box,
The processing of borrower requests for lender consent is one of our top Asset Management concerns that we continue to address through the Freddie Mac Servicing Standard. The real-time information you provide in CRT enables us to work together more effectively to provide the post-funding experience that borrowers require. Your recent efforts to enter missing data and correct erroneous data were greatly appreciated and we look forward to your ongoing focus on data integrity.
CRT Training Registration
Training for all the new CRT features is scheduled for June 6, 2013, at 2:00 p.m. ET. The webinar will last approximately 1 ½ hours and is highly recommended for all CRT users. Please register online for the Consent Request Tracker (CRT) Enhancement Training. The new CRT features will not be deployed until after training, but you will need to understand the new screen layout before you log in on Monday, June 10.
CRT Outage and Support
The CRT tool will be unavailable due to this planned infrastructure enhancement beginning Friday, June 7, 2013, at 8:00 p.m. ET. CRT will resume availability at 8:00 a.m. ET on Monday, June 10. This is a necessary step to launch the enhancements to CRT that will be available on June 10.
We are always here to support you. For technical issues or questions, call 1-866-MULTIFM. If you encounter a business issue or question, send an email to: