Freddie Mac Multifamily Launches Expanded Web Home Page with Additional Resources
July 18, 2013
Freddie Mac Multifamily launched an expanded home page today that builds upon last year’s website redesign. These new pages provide your staff with valuable information on our purpose, people, and processes, especially for anyone newly working with Freddie Mac. Additionally, they’re a valuable tool for you to share with your borrowers to help them understand the benefits of working with us. We did this without changing any of your current left-hand navigation to applications and content resources organized by job function.
Some specific changes and pages that we highly encourage you to review include:
- An expanded home page that now breaks out the Freddie Mac Multifamily business into its own About Us, Doing Business, News and Market Insights sections.
- New pages within our recently developed Doing Business section, that explain how our Quote and Underwriting, Securitization and Servicing processes work, and how they help meet the needs of borrower’s in today’s market.
- A new Meet the Team page that specifically identifies our management team and regional management staff, sharing more information about their particular expertise and experience and helping you contact the right person directly.
- New Overview and Results pages that offer you more insight on the purpose, goals and specific business results of Freddie Mac Multifamily.
- Enhanced and reorganized Market Commentary and Research pages, offering you a range of information about our business and today’s multifamily market.
These new pages also utilize new expandable accordion-style functionality so you can view the section of a page that interests you. To use this functionality, simply click on the arrow on the left-hand side of the gray title bars, and these sections will expand/retract at your convenience.
We encourage your feedback on the new pages and hope you find these new resources useful for you and your discussions with borrowers.