New Assessment Resources Available
December 10, 2014
We are providing several new items to help you plan for 2015 and more easily meet all reporting requirements and deadlines.
2015 Asset Management Reporting Calendar
The 2015 Asset Management Reporting Calendar is now available for download. To help ensure that you comply with the Freddie Mac Multifamily Servicing Standard and the Seller/Servicer Guide, we recommend that you review the due dates for all of next year’s assessments:
- Loan Management Form (LMF)
- Annual Inspection Form (AIF)
- Annual Income and Expense (AIE)
- Quarterly Income and Expense (QIE)
- CME FS/RR Submission (Trailing 12-Month Financial Statement and Current Rent Roll for Securitized Loans)
- Loan Compliance Reporting
Updated Repair Completion Certifications
You’ve been documenting repairs for all post-closing repair items on our certification forms for all types of Freddie Mac loans. We have posted new versions of the Borrower Certification – Completion of Repairs and Borrower Certification – Partial Completion of Repairs on the Asset Management web page under the References category.
If you are using a previously downloaded version of these certifications, please replace them with these latest versions. The fillable PDF format has been maintained and these new certifications will continue to make documenting repair completeness much easier for you and your borrower.
The following updates are included in the new versions of the certifications:
- The requirements language for Borrower Certification – Completion of Repairs has been changed to match the provisions of the Loan Agreement.
- Exhibit A for listing any contested claims has been added to both certifications.
- Exhibit B for listing complete and incomplete repair items is included on the Borrower Certification – Partial Completion of Repairs.
If you have any questions, please submit them to the Multifamily Data Management mailbox.