Property Reporting System Enhancements and Training
May 26, 2015
We have increased the efficiencies of the Property Reporting System (PRS), improving the way in which you report financial and inspection information on retained portfolio loans. To provide even greater benefits, we are adopting the CREFC Operating Statement Analysis Report (OSAR) for quarterly and annual financial reporting on Small Balance Loans (SBLs) and Freddie Mac master serviced loans. You will notice the following changes in PRS beginning June 18, 2015, as our adoption of the CREFC OSAR continues.
- The order and names of the left navigation menu will be changed.
- The AIE and QIE Assessment Queues will be changed to Annual Financial and Quarterly Financial, respectively.
- Assessment types in the Annual Financial Queue will include AIE and A-CREFC Assessment types.
- Assessment types in the Quarterly Financial Queue will include QIE and Q-CREFC Assessment types.
- CREFC Watchlist flag and CREFC Watchlist as of date will be added to Annual Financial and Quarterly Financial Queue grids.
- CREFC Multifamily and CREFC Healthcare templates will be available in PRS and can be downloaded as blank or pre-populated templates for SBL and Freddie Mac master serviced loans.
Training and Resource Reminders
Training for all the new PRS features and the CREFC Multifamily and CREFC Healthcare templates is scheduled for Wednesday, June 24, 2015, from 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. ET. Please register now.
We regularly update the Asset Management resource web page with the latest PRS materials to assist you in understanding our reporting requirements. In particular, you should continue to review the 2015 Asset Management Reporting Calendar. A new version of the PRS Quick Start Manual and CREFC OSAR Desk Reference will be available for download in June.
If you have any questions about templates or other PRS issues, please submit questions to email@example.com.