Freddie Mac's Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) forms are available to you electronically in fillable format both from this web page and our Guide.
Please note that the use of Guide forms by Freddie Mac-approved Sellers and Servicers is subject to the terms and conditions of the Purchase Documents, as that term is defined in the Guide.
The electronic versions of our Guide forms are available here in Adobe Acrobat Reader format and cannot be altered. A free Acrobat Reader "plug-in" is required to view and/or print the forms. If a form does not appear after clicking a link on the Multifamily Guide Forms page, then you need to download Acrobat Reader. Please note that you'll be downloading Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website to the hard drive of your desktop PC.
To print a form, click on the form you need. The form will be displayed in a pop-up window via Acrobat Reader. At the top of the Acrobat Reader window, click on the printer icon (not the "Print" button on your browser's task bar). A "Print" dialog box will appear where you can set print options, if necessary.
Applications and AllRegs
Multifamily Guide for Seller/Servicers
The Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide defines all of our business requirements for Seller/Servicers and is electronically published on AllRegs®.
- Form 16M – To access this form you will need a valid User ID and password.
- Need a registration code
- Have a registration code, but need to register
- Have registered, but need to change the registered user
- Have registered, but forgot the User ID and/or Password
Registration requests will be processed by Single Family on behalf of Multifamily.
- Form 1133 - To access this form you will need a valid User ID and password for the Insurance Compliance Tool (ICT). Contact your system administrator for access to the ICT.