Originate and Underwrite
Multifamily Sellers originate loans for purchase by Freddie Mac as a part of our Program Plus, Seniors Housing and Targeted Affordable Housing networks of correspondent lenders. The resources here support you in your origination and underwriting of loans with us.
As a Program Plus lender, you can find the tools you need here to originate our conventional loan products to meet the needs of your multifamily borrowers.
- Breakage Fee Formula and Adjustment Factor Chart
- DMS Consolidated Underwriting Checklist Mapping
- Defeasance - An Attractive Alternative to Yield Maintenance
- Environmental Reports Review Aid
- Exhibit 1 Section 1.1 Conventional Cash Underwriting Checklist
- Market Ratings Report - Below Average Economic Strength and Resiliency
- Mortgage Transaction Narrative Best Practices
- Property Condition Reports Review Aid
- Property Condition and Environmental Reports Best Practices
- Property Repair Tutorial
Targeted Affordable Housing
As a Targeted Affordable Housing lender, you originate specialized products designed to meet the specific financing needs of your affordable housing borrowers. Find tools to help you here.
Program Plus News
- Freddie Mac Multifamily Extending Email Subscription Sign-up Deadline & Launch to May 29
- Freddie Mac Multifamily Guide Bulletins Released
- Announcing Updates to Our Multifamily Loan Documents