Freddie Mac Recognized as a Best Workplace
Freddie Mac was recently named by Working Mother magazine as one of the top 100 companies for working Moms. Winners were recognized for their commitment to progressive workplace programs, including flexibility, child care, advancement and paid family leave. "These companies are leaders in building initiatives that truly support all employees," said Carol Evans, president of Working Mother media.
Freddie Mac is consistently ranked as a "Best Place to Work" by some of the nation's top diversity publications:
- Working Mother included Freddie Mac in its 2013 list of Best Companies for Multicultural Women.
- Latina Style magazine named Freddie Mac as a top 50 company for Latinas.
- Black Enterprise magazine has recognized Freddie Mac as a top 40 company for diversity.
- The Human Rights Campaign Foundation has given Freddie Mac a 100% rating on its Corporate Equality Index.
- The Asia Society has recognized Freddie Mac for promoting Asian Pacific Americans into senior leadership positions.