Discover Affordable Lending Opportunities
Help borrowers find a responsible, affordable lending opportunity. Use these tools and resources to:
- Reach first-time and low-income borrowers
- Educate borrowers about the benefits of homeownership
Information and Training
Learn about our affordable lending offerings to help more buyers realize the dream of homeownership. With this information you can get buyers in the right home with the right loan.
- Home Possible® mortgage. Leverage our mortgage offering specifically designed to help you serve very low- to moderate income borrowers.
- Condominiums. Consider condominiums – a good option for low-income and first-time homebuyers.
- Manufactured homes. Expand homeownership opportunities with manufactured homes.
- Rural housing. Reach out to the rural market, a traditionally underserved group.
- Affordable Seconds®. Use our checklist to help you determine if an Affordable Second is eligible as secondary financing behind your borrower’s first lien mortgage.
- CreditSmart®. Leverage Freddie Mac's multilingual financial education initiative that is designed to help consumers build and maintain better credit, make sound financial decisions, and understand the steps to sustainable homeownership. Help your customers satisfy their Home Possible homeownership education requirement with CreditSmart – Steps to Homeownership.
- Home Possible Mortgages – Your Affordable Lending Solution Tutorial. Take our new interactive 15-minute tutorial on the eligibility requirements and program benefits and features, including flexible sources of funding.
Grow Your Business Resources
Arm loan officers, housing counselors, and brokers with valuable information they can use to help their buyers find mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Customizable postcards. Download this artwork, customize with your logo and contact information, print, and distribute to your business sources.
Take advantage of these resources to expand your reach and assist homebuyers with the homebuying process.
- Training Tutorial. Help your buyers satisfy their Home Possible homeownership education requirement with CreditSmart – Steps to Homeownership.
- Customizable Flyers. Use these design-ready flyers/ads and brochures when reaching out to potential homebuyers. Customize these flyers with your logo and contact information.
Paint the Walls Any Color You Want.
Looking for Your Next Home? Consider Condominiums.