Seller/Servicer Guide and Forms
The Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) contains Freddie Mac's selling and servicing requirements. We periodically publish updates to these requirements in the form of Guide Bulletins and Industry Letters.
Access the Guide
- AllRegs – AllRegs offers the official electronic version of the Guide for free.
- Additional features are also available. Call AllRegs at (800) 848-4904 to find out more about subscriptions and costs.
- Historical Guide Snapshots – Annual snapshots of Guide requirements as of the date of the last Guide Bulletin published in 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Bulletin 2013-10 (Servicing)
- Bulletin 2013-9 (Extension of Mandatory Adoption Date for Certain Servicer Law Firm Selection and Retention Requirements)
- Bulletin 2013-8 (Selling and Servicing)
- Bulletin 2013-7 (Updates to Modification Requirements)
- May 6 Industry Letter (CFPB Final Rule on Ability to Repay and Qualified Mortgage Requirements)
- 2012 – 2013 Bulletins and Industry Letters
- Archived Bulletins and Industry Letters (2004 – 2011)
Guide Update Spreadsheets
Guide Update Spreadsheets are available as a convenience to our Seller/Servicers to reference, by topic within a Bulletin, the specific chapters, sections within the chapters, forms, exhibits, directories and/or the Glossary updated with the Bulletin. Guide Update Spreadsheets are available only for Bulletins with numerous Guide updates and/or topics.
Guide Bulletin and Industry Letter Notifications
Make sure you receive updates to our Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide and other Freddie Mac requirements by subscribing to the business categories relevant to your areas of responsibility. Visit the Subscription Center today.