Seller/Servicer Guide and Forms
The Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) contains Freddie Mac's selling and servicing requirements. We periodically publish updates to these requirements in the form of Guide Bulletins and Industry Letters.
Access the Guide
- AllRegs – AllRegs offers the official electronic version of the Guide for free.
- Additional features are also available. Call AllRegs at (800) 848-4904 to find out more about subscriptions and costs.
- Historical Guide Snapshots – Annual snapshots of Guide requirements as of the date of the last Guide Bulletin published in 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Frequently accessed forms:
- All of the Guide forms used in the origination, selling, and servicing of Freddie Mac-owned or securitized mortgages. (Forms 1–2999)
- Other forms and electronic documents
- Bulletin 2013-8 (Selling and Servicing)
- Bulletin 2013-7 (Updates to Modification Requirements)
- May 6 Industry Letter (CFPB Final Rule on Ability to Repay and Qualified Mortgage Requirements)
- Bulletin 2013-6 (Servicing)
- Bulletin 2013-5 (New Freddie Mac Streamlined Modification and Updates to Freddie Mac Standard Modification Requirements)
- 2012 – 2013 Bulletins and Industry Letters
- Archived Bulletins and Industry Letters (2004 – 2011)
Guide Bulletin and Industry Letter Notifications
Make sure you receive updates to our Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide and other Freddie Mac requirements by subscribing to the business categories relevant to your areas of responsibility. Visit the Subscription Center today.