Swap for Securities
Leverage Freddie Mac's Securities Execution Options to Increase Your Secondary Market Potential
Take advantage of securities executions in the selling system where you receive Freddie Mac Participation Certificates (PC), widely accepted securities that are attractive to investors, to hold in your investment portfolio or sell. Reap the balance sheet and other benefits of a solid securities execution that lets you obtain Freddie Mac PCs backed exclusively by your own mortgages through our Guarantor executions. Or, leverage a smaller minimum commitment amount through our MultiLender Swap execution and receive a percentage of a PC.
- Choose a Fixed-rate Guarantor execution, for $250,000 or more of your fixed-rate and 5- and 7-year balloon/rest mortgages.
- Learn more about our Fixed-rate Guarantor Execution.
- Leverage a WAC ARM Guarantor execution, which offers a competitive securities sale for your ARMs that adjusts based on the CMT-index or the LIBOR-index.
- Learn more about our WAC ARM Guarantor Execution.
- Use our MultiLender Swap execution, with a low, $1,000 minimum commitment amount, to exchange one or more fixed-rate or 5- and 7-year balloon/reset mortgages for a proportional percentage of a Freddie Mac PC.
- Learn more about our MultiLender Swap Execution.