Last Updated November 30, 2012
Doonan, Graves and Longoria, L.L.C.
Attn: John A. Doonan, Esq. and Reneau Longoria, Esq.
100 Cummings Center
Beverly, MA 01915
Tel: (978) 921–2670 ( Ext. 112 or 118)
Fax: (978) 921–4870
Harmon Law Offices, P.C.
Attn: Mark P. Harmon, Esq.
PO Box 610389
Newton Highlands, MA 02461–0389
For overnight mail:
150 California Street
Newton, MA 02458
Tel: (617) 558–0500
Fax: (617) 244–7304
Orlans Moran PLLC
Attn: Julie T. Moran, Esq.
411 Waverley Oaks Road
Waltham, MA 02452
Tel: (781) 790–7800
Fax: (781) 790–7801
Tel: (781) 790-7815
Tel: (781) 790-7805
Documents That Must be Received
by Counsel Within 3 Business Days
- Copy of the original title policy
- Copies of the note, mortgage, intervening assignments and endorsements and any loan modifications
- References in collection notes as to borrower's current address and occupants of property
- Copies of breach/acceleration/demand letter(s)
- 1–4 Unit Property Inspection Report (Form 1013)
- Full debt and reinstatement figures as of the referral date
- Name of mortgage insurance ("MI") company and MI certificate number (only required for loans with primary mortgage insurance)
| Print out the complete Designated
Counsel list or view another state: