Last Updated November 30, 2012
Orlans Associates, P.C.
Attn: Linda M. Orlans, Esq.
1650 West Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084
Tel: (248) 502-1550
Fax: (248) 502-1450
Trott and Trott, P.C.
Attn: David A. Trott, Esq.
31440 Northwestern Highway, Suite 200,
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Tel: (248) 642–2515
Fax: (248) 642–4573
Documents That Must be Received
by Counsel Within 3 Business Days
- Copy of the original title policy
- Copies of the note, mortgage, intervening assignments and endorsements and any loan modifications
- References in collection notes as to borrower's current address and occupants of property
- Copies of the breach/acceleration/demand letter(s)
- 1–4 Unit Property Inspection Report (Form 1013)
- Full debt and reinstatement figures as of the referral date
- Name of mortgage insurance ("MI") company and MI certificate number (only required for loans with primary mortgage insurance)
| Print out the complete Designated
Counsel list or view another state: