Every day, your expert servicing skills make a difference in successful homeownership. As the mortgage market and servicing landscape change, you need better technology and up-to-date information to address and respond to new challenges. We'll help you address these challenges with the addition of Remedy Manager to our "Manager" servicing applications.
- Online access to repurchase information
- Downloadable, loan level data for easier analysis
- Conveniently link to other portfolio management tools like the Servicer Performance Profiles
Remedy Manager streamlines your communications by giving you the status of your quality control-related repurchase requests at a glance. This new application reduces your follow-up calls and eliminates time-consuming "telephone tag" by providing the most up-to-date data on the status of your remedy. Remedy Manager allows you to:
- View and download detailed remedy activity information from our Quality Control area and access reports such as Open Remedy Summary and Closed Remedy Details.
- Monitor open remedy requests, track and analyze closed requests, and avoid unwanted interest fees for lost or misplaced requests.
Remedy Manager is an efficient communications tool that instantly identifies requests needing immediate action. You'll be able to see the current status of remedy requests, request reason, due date, days past due, and more. You'll know if we need additional information from you to complete our review and whether we've received payment.
The Fundamentals of our Current Manager Series
The entire Manager Series brings new opportunities and advantages to assist you in your day-to-day connections with Freddie Mac and your community. Working together to integrate and enhance communications, we can meet our mutual goal of effectively keeping our communities strong and growing.
Our broad array of integrated, cutting-edge, web-based applications support your ability to easily access and work with the information you need to service your loans more efficiently and profitably – keeping borrowers in their homes.
Learn More About Remedy Manager
- Contact a Freddie Mac servicing representative
- Contact your Freddie Mac Quality Control Representative
- Print a Remedy Manager fact sheet