Freddie Mac Access Manager
Freddie Mac Access Manager is a self-service system that enables you to create, manage, and provision your users' access to certain Freddie Mac Single-Family sourcing and servicing tools and applications, including tools in Freddie Mac Loan AdvisorSM.
As a Freddie Mac Access Manager administrator, you can grant your users access to the following Single-Family applications:
Start Managing User Access Immediately – And on Your Own Time
Start managing user access to Freddie Mac tools and applications today.
- Grant fast access to Freddie Mac tools – In just a few clicks.
- Control access – Puts provisioning power in your hands.
- Submit information electronically – Saves valuable time.
- Eliminate most manual forms – Helps you move to a paperless environment.
- Reduce processing time – Takes just minutes to get users' ID and password, instead of days.
- Get on-demand reporting – Improves transparency of real-time data.
- Lower risk – Recertify user role assignments.
- Add new users
- Enable/disable users
- Reset user passwords
- Recertify user access
- Manage administrators
Access Manager Dashboard
Self-Service Provisioning and Reporting
Recertification of User Access
Access Manager Resources
- FAQs – Get answers to your questions.
- Access Manager Online Help Center – Get help on workflows, user certification, system access and more.
- Access Manager Self-Guided Tutorial – Provides an overview, hands-on activities, and simulations. (25 mins)
- Access Manager Training Webinar – Orients system administrators to Access Manager. (90 minutes)
Contact the Customer Support Contact Center (800-FREDDIE).
*Servicing tools for Servicer-only clients.