Cash Payups for Mortgages with Specified Attributes
Improve your best execution decisions with cash payups
Freddie Mac offers a payup to standard cash pricing for fixed-rate mortgages with certain loan attributes, such as original Note amounts less than $200,000.
In Freddie Mac’s Loan Selling Advisor® , you'll be able to view our latest payup indicators, reflected in basis points, across different amortization periods and for various note ranges. The information is available in PDF and XML formats and is updated daily.
15-, 20- and 30-year fixed-rate mortgages
- Additional opportunities to improve your best execution for cash
- Premium prices for loans with specified attributes
- Payups are eligible for commitment periods up to 60 days
For More Information
- Contact the Cash Desk at cash_ex@FreddieMac.com.
- Access Loan Selling Advisor training resources on The Learning Center.
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative.
The information found on this page is not a replacement or substitute for information found in the Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide and/or the terms of your Master Agreement and/or other Pricing Identifier Terms.