Cash Payups for Mortgages with Specified Attributes
Improve your best execution decisions with cash payups
Freddie Mac offers a payup to standard cash pricing for fixed-rate mortgages with certain loan attributes, such loan balances less than $200,000 or low loan balances (LLBs).
In the Freddie Mac Loan Selling AdvisorSM, you'll be able to view our latest payup indicators, reflected in basis points, across different amortization periods and for various note ranges. The information is available in PDF and XML formats and is updated daily.
- Low loan balances: $85K, $110K, $125K, $150K, $175K and $200K
- Non-low loan balances:
- Property is in New York (NY)
- Borrower FICO® score is < 700
- Investor (INV)
- super conforming mortgages (SC)
- 10-year mortgages
15-, 20- and 30-year fixed-rate mortgages
- Mortgages with LTV ratios greater than 105 percent
- Mortgages must meet the eligibility requirements outlined in your Purchase Documents, including the Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide
- Mortgages priced with these payups are removed from the denominator in the calculation of the monthly cash de minimis limit for super conforming mortgages
- Mandatory contracts only
- Payup pricing are eligible for commitment periods up to 60 days
|Special Eligibility for LLB Specified Trades
- May apply to servicing-released commitments
- 10-year mortgages are not eligible for the LLB payup amounts
- Applicable Investor Feature Identifier (IFIs) must be delivered on mortgages meeting the Cash Specified Pool Type requirements
- Contract pricing for original balances of >$175 and <=$200K is completed through a process outside of the Loan Selling AdvisorSM. Please contact the Freddie Mac Cash Desk and follow the manual trade process used for non-LLB specified trades.
|Cash Specified LLB Type
|Maximum LLB ≤ $175,000
|Maximum LLB ≤ $150,000
|Maximum LLB ≤ $125,000
|Maximum LLB ≤ $110,000
|Maximum LLB ≤ $85,000
|Special Eligibility for Non LLB Specified Trades
- Pricing requests and loan-level data must be submitted to the Cash Desk before 4:15 pm ET for manual spot bids.
- Loan level data should include the following: product type, UPB, state where the property is located, FICO score and LTV ratio. A data template is available upon request.
- Payups for NY, INV, and FICO < 700 attributes are not eligible for super conforming mortgages.
- Additional opportunities to improve your best execution for cash
- Premium prices for loans with specified attributes
- Payups are eligible for commitment periods up to 60 days
For More Information
The information found on this page is not a replacement or substitute for information found in the Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide and/or the terms of your Master Agreement and/or other Pricing Identifier Terms.