The Freddie Mac/CMC Alliance
Freddie Mac/Capital Markets Cooperative (CMC) Alliance offers you an exclusive set of benefits that help you remain competitive in the mortgage market by offering high-level capital markets executions that have historically been limited to only those mortgage bankers with large volume and high levels of expertise.
CMC patron members that are Freddie Mac Seller/Servicers will have access to special alliance benefits including:
- Dedicated support. Get dedicated account coverage via a member-only hotline.
- Greater focus on affordable lending. Capitalize on Freddie Mac's community development and lending initiatives to help create affordable lending opportunities for participating patron members.
- Expansive training benefits. Take advantage of member-only training discounts and customized webinars to broaden your secondary market expertise, keep abreast with industry trends and help make it easier to do business with Freddie Mac.
- Discounted, fast-track Seller/Servicer application process. Receive a significant discount on the application fee when you apply to become a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer and dedicated support through the application process.
Get Started With the Alliance
You'll need to be an approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer and a member of CMC to take advantage of the benefits.
- To become a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer, visit our Become a Seller/Servicer Web page to complete a pre-application and learn more about doing business with Freddie Mac.
- To become a CMC patron, visit www.capmkts.org, call CMC at (904) 543-0052 or e-mail email@example.com.
Call our Freddie Mac/CMC hotline at (800) 820-2016, or email us.