Freddie Mac/Community Mortgage Lenders of America Alliance
We've joined forces with the Community Mortgage Lenders of America (CMLA), the only trade association focused solely on independent mortgage lenders and community banks. CMLA ensures that your voice is heard before federal regulatory laws are made.
Through the Freddie Mac/CMLA alliance, you can grow your business and reach more borrowers in the communities you serve. Enjoy these benefits:
- Expansive training opportunities. Access training opportunities for CMLA members to broaden your secondary market expertise and help make it easier to do business with Freddie Mac.
- Dedicated support. Freddie Mac provides special account coverage to CMLA members.
- Discounted, fast-tracked Seller/Servicer application process. As a CMLA member, you'll receive a significant discount on the application fee when you apply to become a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer. Processing of your application will be prioritized.
Get started with the Freddie Mac/CMLA alliance benefits
You'll need to be an approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer and a member of the CMLA to take advantage of the benefits.
- To become a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer, visit our Become a Seller/Servicer web page to complete a pre-application and learn more about doing business with Freddie Mac.
- To become a member, visit the CMLA website for more information.
If you're already an approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer and a member of the CMLA, you can start taking advantage of alliance benefits immediately.
If you have questions or would like more information, contact your Freddie Mac representative through our Customer Support Contact Center (800-FREDDIE).