Community Lender Resource Center
Continuing Our Commitment to Your Success
Home Possible Mortgages - Your Affordable Lending Solution Tutorial
This new tutorial, accessible 24/7, introduces you to Freddie Mac's Home Possible Mortgages that allow low down payment options and other flexibilities.
Welcome to the Freddie Mac Community Lender Resource Center. Designed exclusively for community lenders, this site can help you take advantage of the resources and tools we offer to support your unique business needs. Community lenders are a priority for Freddie Mac, and we remain committed to providing you with comprehensive support, liquidity, and the mortgage products you need to help grow your business.
|04/25/14||10:00AM-12:00PM ET||Underwriting Income and Employment||Register|
- May 5-8, 2014: Freddie Mac Campus – Chicago, IL
Visit us at one of these conferences:
- May 18-21, 2014: MBA's National Secondary Market Conference and Expo – New York Marriott Marquis in New York, NY
Greater Purchase Certainty to Enable Better Business
We provide tools, technology and transparency to help ensure the loans you sell to Freddie Mac meet our purchase requirements.
Enhanced Execution Options to Increase Your Liquidity
Freddie Mac's flexible execution options provide the liquidity you need. Learn more about our:
Additional Support to Strengthen Your Business
We also support your community lending business segment with our:
- Customer Symposium: This annual event will allow you to interact with Freddie Mac subject matter experts to address issues specific to your business.
- Alliance Programs: Gain access to educational programs, technology solutions, and other resources that will help you serve your customers.
Competitive Mortgage Solutions for Your Borrowers
Capitalize on purchase market opportunities with mortgage products designed to help you reach more borrowers.
Find out more about our purchase market resources.
Meeting Your Servicing Needs
If you choose to service loans for Freddie Mac, we offer support in several key areas to help you manage your servicing business.
- Servicing Success Program
- Servicer Loans Application
- Dedicated servicing support for community lenders though 1-800-FREDDIE.
- Upcoming Web-based training
Date Time Course Name Register 04/15/14 10:00AM-
Introduction to Service Loans Register 05/28/14 1:30PM-
Navigating the Servicer Success Scorecard Register
- Use Loan Quality Advisor for Greater Purchase Certainty
- Freddie Mac Launches New Housing Blog
- New, Online Password Reset Capability Makes It Easier to Do Business with Freddie Mac
- Strengthen Your Market Potential with Home Possible Mortgages
- Solutions for the Emerging Purchase Market
- Government & Industry Relations Update
Our dedicated customer support team is an experienced group of people focused on the needs of community lenders. Through our consultative approach, we'll help you find the right solution.
We offer dedicated customer focus teams with resources from Credit, Pricing, Technology Integration, Training, and Servicing to address your specific business requirements. You can also call 1-800-FREDDIE if you have any questions about Freddie Mac products and services.