Community Lender Resource Center
Continuing Our Commitment to Your Success
Home Possible Mortgages - Your Affordable Lending Solution Tutorial
This new tutorial, accessible 24/7, introduces you to Freddie Mac's Home Possible Mortgages that allow low down payment options and other flexibilities.
Welcome to the Freddie Mac Community Lender Resource Center. Designed exclusively for community lenders, this site can help you take advantage of the resources and tools we offer to support your unique business needs. Community lenders are a priority for Freddie Mac, and we remain committed to providing you with comprehensive support, liquidity, and the mortgage products you need to help grow your business.
|07/28/14||2:00PM-3:30PM ET||Solutions for the Purchase Market||Register|
Visit us at one of these conferences:
- July 14-16, 2014: 42nd Annual Secondary Market Conference – San Francisco, CA
- August 10-12, 2014: Michigan Mortgage Lenders Association Annual Conference – Mackinac Island, MI
Dedicated Customer Support
Our dedicated customer support team is an experienced group of people focused on the needs of community lenders. Through our consultative approach, we'll help you find the right solution.
We offer dedicated customer focus teams with resources from Credit, Pricing, Technology Integration, Training, and Servicing to address your specific business requirements. You can also call 1-800-FREDDIE if you have any questions about Freddie Mac products and services.
Greater Certainty to Enable Better Business
We provide tools, technology and transparency to help ensure the loans you sell to Freddie Mac meet our purchase requirements.
Enhanced Execution Options to Increase Your Liquidity
Freddie Mac's flexible execution options provide the liquidity you need. Learn more about our:
Additional Support to Strengthen Your Business
We also support your community lending business segment with our:
- Customer Symposium: This annual event will allow you to interact with Freddie Mac subject matter experts to address issues specific to your business.
- Alliance Programs: Gain access to educational programs, technology solutions, and other resources that will help you serve your customers.
Competitive Mortgage Solutions for Your Borrowers
Capitalize on purchase market opportunities with mortgage products designed to help you reach more borrowers.
Find out more about our purchase market resources.
Meeting Your Servicing Needs
If you choose to service loans for Freddie Mac, we offer support in several key areas to help you manage your servicing business.
- Servicing Success Program
- Servicer Loans Application
- Dedicated servicing support for community lenders though 1-800-FREDDIE.
- Upcoming Web-based training
Date Time Course Name Register 07/22/14 2:00PM-3:30PM ET Introduction to Service Loans Register 10/21/14 10:00PM-11:30PM ET Introduction to Service Loans Register
- Mortgage Fraud – Don't forget about the Classics
- Government & Industry Relations Update (June 2014)
- Flexible Execution Options Help Optimize Your Liquidity
- Help Bridge the Down Payment Gap
- Build Your Purchase Market
- Government & Industry Relations Update (May 2014)
- Use Loan Quality Advisor for Greater Purchase Certainty
- Freddie Mac Launches New Housing Blog
- New, Online Password Reset Capability Makes It Easier to Do Business with Freddie Mac
- Strengthen Your Market Potential with Home Possible Mortgages
- Solutions for the Emerging Purchase Market
- Government & Industry Relations Update (January 2014)