Workout Prospector Redesigned to be More Intuitive and Easier to Use
August 6, 2014
A complete revamp of Workout Prospector® will launch on August 25, 2014. Here are a few enhancements you'll notice immediately.
- Reduced number of settlement fields to populate from 50 to 17.
- Reduced user clicks during workout scenarios by an average of 75 percent.
- Reduced required fields for nearly all modifications by 66 percent.1
- New download feature allows you to easily maintain a record of settlement transactions.
These changes are a result of the feedback you provided us in our 2013 Technology Survey. We listened and have significantly improved Workout Prospector's usability.
Workout Prospector's redesign helps you reach more borrowers by increasing operational efficiencies and reducing human error with improved settlement automation and a streamlined workflow. You'll also receive immediate feedback on missing or incorrect data, resulting in fewer data corrections and mitigating potential fees.
Sign up for Workout Prospector webinar training on the Learning Center:
- WP: Streamlining the Modification Process
- WP: Enhanced Evaluation Processing for Liquidations
In the meantime, watch this brief video for a sneak peek of the upcoming enhancements.