It's Back-to-School Time
September 8, 2014
Now is a great time to "hit the books" in our Freddie Mac Learning Center – our source for all your Single-Family business training and learning needs. From information about growing your purchase market business to using the selling system, our Learning Center covers a variety of topics to help you move your business forward.
- Register for live webinars with our subject-matter experts.
- Learn on your own with our downloadable job aids.
- Take advantage of our self-paced tutorials – available 24/7.
- Participate in a live classroom experience at our campus events.
"We offer an array of training courses spanning the entire Single-Family line of business, including Underwriting, Sell & Deliver, Investor Reporting and Default Management for Loss Mitigation and Foreclosure/Bankruptcy," said Beth Pavlik, Freddie Mac Marketing Program Management Manager, who oversees the Learning Center. "All training and documentation is available on the Learning Center and taught by our business experts."
Check out some of our current popular topics:
- Home Possible® Mortgages. Find out how to meet the needs of more low- to moderate-income borrowers, and first-time homebuyers.
- Getting Started with Loan Prospector®. Get a comprehensive look at Loan Prospector's services and information you need to know to successfully enter data directly into Loan Prospector or import from your loan origination system.
Tutorials (available 24/7)
- Selling System Updates, Third Quarter 2014. Get tips and best practices to help you understand updates made to the selling system in the 3rd Quarter release.
- Mortgages Secured by Manufactured Homes. Become familiar with the requirements for selling manufactured home mortgages to Freddie Mac.
Campus Events – Our live classroom workshops
Investor Reporting and Custodial Accounting Campus – October 6-9. Understanding your Freddie Mac Investor Accounting responsibilities and requirements is critical to your success as a Freddie Mac Servicer. Our four-day training event will provide you with in-depth training on Investor Reporting and Custodial Accounts. These sessions, offered October 6-9 at our McLean, Va., campus, can be taken together or individually.
- Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide Resources. Learn about our Guide features on AllRegs® and our Historical Guide Snapshots on FreddieMac.com.
- Loan Prospector Documentation Matrix. Understand how to streamline the document-gathering process for your borrowers; leverage helpful underwriting reminders.
With 24/7 online access and a wide array of educational resources, you can "hit the books" whenever and however you want with the Learning Center. If you have a couple of minutes, listen to our Learning Center demo, and bookmark our Updates page to check back and see what's new.