Quality Control Information Manager – Make It One of Your Greatest Business Assets
October 9, 2014
It's often said that the right people are an organization’s greatest asset. Likewise, the right tools can make a significant difference in how quickly and efficiently you operate. Freddie Mac is focused on providing you the tools and technology to make it easier for you to do business with us. To help you facilitate the post-funding Quality Control (QC) process is our Quality Control Information Manager (QCIM) tool. This secure Web-based tool provides you with greater certainty in knowing where a loan is in the loan file review and remedy process; and provides support in analyzing your overall QC trends.
The powerful functionalities of QCIM include:
- Management Reporting – Manage your overall QC data and access flexible reports and an individualized dashboard that contains current, historical, and trending data.
- Loan File Management – Manage your loan file review status that includes the ability to view pending/incomplete file requests and missing/incomplete document requests, and upload missing and incomplete documents.
- Remedy Management – Manage your remedy requests and appeals, and provide real time comments to Freddie Mac’s remedy management team.
Benefits for Community Lenders
It's no surprise that Community Lenders are experts at delivering quality loans. That happens because you’re constantly in the details looking for ways to continuously strengthen your business. QCIM can serve as an asset to your business by:
- Providing you with a better handle on loans in the QC process without expending additional resources.
- Assisting in identifying loan manufacturing deficiencies that provide training opportunities for your organization.
- Saving you time and money.
Register for the QCIM Webinar
We recently reminded customers about the power behind QCIM and introduced its newest functionality – Management Reporting. Community Lenders who have yet to explore it are invited to join us for a QCIM webinar that will walk you through what QCIM can do for your business. Join us on October 20 or 23 and see for yourself. Click here today and begin the journey to explore this tool.