Connecting You with Real Estate Professionals
Real Estate Professionals are essential to you – as a referral source, a partner in identifying the right mortgage products for customers and an advisor with vital insight into their communities. Additionally, they are an important player in our efforts to expand homeownership responsibly by enabling more qualified borrowers to purchase a home.
To facilitate connections between you and the real estate professionals in your community, and to help you mutually increase business, we're expanding our outreach.
One way we're expanding outreach is through the new Real Estate Professionals Resource Center. This online resource includes materials that can be used to put borrowers on the appropriate path to homeownership, including:
- Features on key housing topics – updated monthly.
- Print-ready marketing and educational materials.
- Housing information and tools to build expertise.
- Information on networking events and training opportunities.
- Additional web resources.
Because real estate professionals are an important constituency in our Expanding Homeownership – ResponsiblySM initiative, we're also providing information about affordable mortgage products, including Home Possible® mortgages from Freddie Mac, as well as the conventional mortgages you offer.
For Your Real Estate Professional Network
Share the Resource Center website with the agents in your network, and encourage them to:
- Watch our on-demand tutorial – The Power of Home Possible® in Today's Housing Market for Real Estate Professionals.
- Subscribe to Housing Professionals Outreach News – to stay informed and learn about training and networking events.
Connect through Conversation
We want to help you build better partnerships between you and real estate professional trade associations. Would you like to participate in a special call series, where these associations talk about their borrower profile and provide you with the tools to tap into their borrower segments?
Let us know. Email Tony Hutchinson, Freddie Mac Government Relations Director, and tell him about the topics you would find useful in partnering with real estate professional trade associations.