Freddie Mac Loan Advisor Suite® is Live!
July 26, 2016
On July 11, we rolled out Freddie Mac Loan Advisor Suite®, our smart, end-to-end technology solution that brings better technology to the mortgage industry. Now you can get even greater efficiency, reliability, usability, certainty and insight into the purchase eligibility of your loans – throughout the entire loan production process.
We're deploying Loan Advisor Suite through a phased approach, starting with our foundational tools, which are all accessible through the Loan Advisor Suite portal:
- Loan Product Advisor® – the next generation of Loan Prospector® for automated underwriting. Register for training - webinars are filling up fast!
- Loan Quality Advisor® – gives information on risk and eligibility assessment. Register for training.
- Loan Coverage Advisor® – calculates and tracks rep and warrant relief date. Register for training.
- The Selling System® – the familiar pricing, contracting and loan delivery system.
Loan Product Advisor, Loan Quality Advisor and Loan Coverage Advisor feature a fresh, new user interface and are available through single sign-on in the portal.
Later this year, we'll roll out several new tools in the Suite:
- Loan Closing AdvisorSM – collects and validates closing data with the Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD).
- Loan Collateral Advisor® – analyzes appraisal reports.
- Business Intelligence – collects loan activity data in a new way.
Taking a Consultative Approach
Loan Advisor Suite is not a one-size-fits-all platform. We want you to get the most value from these tools, so we won't just train you on functionality; we'll also take a one-on-one consultative approach and guide you on how the tools can be integrated within your shop.
We'll be reaching out to you soon to begin that conversation. If you have questions in the meantime, contact your Freddie Mac representative.
Helping You Get Access
Your experience with Loan Advisor Suite depends on how you access the tools.
Web: If you access our tools through the web today, you'll log in the same way you always have – but you'll get the new interfaces and upgrades within Loan Product Advisor, Loan Quality Advisor and Loan Coverage Advisor – as well as single sign-on through the Loan Advisor Suite portal.
- Custom interface/Loan Origination System: If you use a custom interface or LOS, your experience will depend on your vendor's implementation timeline for Loan Product Advisor and Loan Quality Advisor. For now, check with your vendor on their timeline – and encourage them to get started if they haven't yet.
Also, be sure to join us for FreddieMacCONNECT – Customer Summit to attend special sessions on the Loan Advisor Suite. Go to the Summit web page, click “Sessions” from the navigation, and then select the "Technology" tab to see session descriptions.
For More Information
- Read this Single-Family News Center article on what the deployment of Loan Advisor Suite means for you.
- Visit the Loan Advisor Suite web page.
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative.