Resources and Information
Updated January 2017
We've compiled resources relevant to our community lenders in a single spot. Click any of the links below to get information about new web pages, useful online tools, marketing collateral you can tailor to your specific customers, insights on a wide range of industry indicators, and more.
Get information on current topics important to you:
- Electronic Loan Documents
- Rural property requirements
- Determining condominium eligibility
- Growing your purchase money business
Down Payment Assistance
We're working with Down Payment Resource, an online tool that finds down payment programs to get more buyers into homes.
Bulk Portfolio Sales
Get a dependable, competitive source of liquidity for your mortgages sales.
Move Your Business Forward
Customizable Marketing Collateral
Take advantage of our free marketing materials library – just add your logo and contact information to our flyer and postcard templates:
- Customizable Marketing Materials
- Click any of the sub-headings, then click the "Reach Borrowers" tab.
- How to Customize Freddie Mac's Marketing Materials
Alliance Program Benefits
See what benefits you get from your membership in leading mortgage industry associations and cooperatives:
- Capital Markets Cooperative
- Community Mortgage Lenders of America
- Credit Union National Association
- Independent Community Bankers of America
- Lenders One
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- The Mortgage Collaborative
Press 1 if you are a Freddie Mac approved Seller/Servicer or a business partner. Then, select the appropriate prompt:
- Press 1 for Password Reset
- Press 2 for Loan Origination
- Press 3 for Loan Delivery
- Press 4 for Loan Servicing
Be ready with your six-digit Seller/Servicer number.